Dr Sina Vatandoust is a medical oncologist at the Southern Oncology SA, Flinders Private Hospital. He is a Consultant Medical Oncologist at Flinders Medical Centre.
Dr Vatandoust completed his specialist training in Medical Oncology at tertiary cancer care centres in Adelaide, South Australia. This was followed by a Clinical Research Fellowship at Flinders Centre for Innovation in Cancer. He is involved in clinical and translational research at Flinders and other local and international cooperative groups.
Dr Vatandoust is a Senior Lecturer in the College of Medicine and Public Health, Flinders University, where he also is completing a PHD in Cancer Biology.
His clinical and research interests:
- Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer and other Genito-Urinary Cancers
- Colorectal Cancer
Professional affiliations and memberships:
- The Royal Australasian College of Physicians (RACP)
- Medical Oncology Group Australia (MOGA)
- The Australian Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (ASBMB)
- The American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- European Society for Clinical Oncology (ESMO)
- The Australia and New Zealand Breast Cancer Trials Group (BCT)
- Australian and New Zealand Urogenital and Prostate Cancer Trials Group (ANZUP)
- The Australasian Gastro-Intestinal Trials Group (AGITG)
- The Primary Care Collaborative Cancer Clinical Trials Group (PC4)
- Adelaide Cancer Trials and Education Collaborative (ACTEC)